LINN Krane Tonearm
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
LINN Krane Tonearm
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
Supplied with Majik LP12 or available as an upgrade, Krane is a high quality tonearm which, combined with the Karousel bearing, significantly elevates the performance of the entry level deck and provides even greater value.
This high performance tonearm features a static-balanced design and is hand assembled with high quality, precision aluminium and stainless steel components. It includes a polished Tungsten and Sapphire vertical bearing with dual ceramic horizontal bearing assembly, both of which are long-lasting and provide very low friction/rotational mass.
A range of adjustments make it easy to set up, including a laser etched scale for accurate and repeatable VTA adjustment, as well as an azimuth adjustment combined with a fixed offset angle to ensure perfect alignment of the cartridge and stylus. An adjustable headshell design ensures effective length is absolutely precise for proper cartridge alignment and performance.
The Krane tonearm is designed for Linn effective length and offset angle to ensure complete congruity with all Linn cartridges and other related Sondek LP12 components and accessories.
- Static-balanced tonearm design
- Dual ceramic bearing assembly for longevity and low friction & rotational mass
- Anti-skating control via an easily accessible magnetic mechanism on the side of the tonearm
- 3-point headshell for correct Linn alignment geometry and compatibility with all Linn cartridges and most third-party designs
- 5-Pin DIN cable connection for use with Linn tonearm cable
- Available only as part of the Majik LP12 turntable