Trinnov Altitude32 AV Processor
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Trinnov Altitude32 AV Processor
Black / 16-24 Channels
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE IN IMMERSIVE AUDIO
Peerless in performance, configurability and sound quality, the Altitude32 remains the unchallenged reference processor for Immersive home theater systems. Nothing has been left to chance: high-channel count, huge processing power and exclusive patented technologies unleash the full potential of immersive sound, enabling all formats and the widest range of speaker layouts.
UPGRADABLE BY DESIGN
The hardware architecture of the Altitude32, unique among home theater processors, challenges the concept of obsolescence by enabling the integration of new technologies, new features, and product upgrades through a pure software implementation provided at no cost to Altitude owners. This is a truly sustainable product that gets better over time with the introduction of new features and a scalable, modular hardware design that enables easy system expansion up to the full channel counts of home Atmos and DTS:X and to a maximum of 64 outputs.
Its revolutionary hardware architecture runs not on the multiple sets of DSPs found on other processors but instead on a single multi-core Intel hardware platform and TrinnovOS operating system. This enables Trinnov to bring new technologies and features to market months and years ahead of competition.
UNIQUE DECODING AND RENDERING
The Altitude32 remains the only AV Processor on the market capable of decoding and rendering Dolby Atmos Home content in its full 24.x.10 channel count.
It's been capable of doing so since 2015, years before competition.
With the Altitude48Ext and its extra processing power, we can support up to 64 outputs.
In 2019, Trinnov worked closely with DTS to introduce DTS:X Pro to the consumer market.
Altitude owners enjoyed this major upgrade a year before our competitors could offer it.
The Altitude32 is the only processor capable of native rendering and upmixing with DTS's full count of 30.2 channels, delivering the highest spatial resolution with all content.
The founders of Trinnov and Auro-Technologies know each other well, having been at the forefront of immersive sound research and development dating back to the early 2000s.
Auro-3D, up to 13.1 channel configuration has been available on the Altitude32 since 2015. The popular Auro-Matic upmixer is also supported for all inputs.
IMMERSIVE SOUND UNLEASHED
In a league of its own, the Altitude32 has no peer when it comes to immersive sound decoding and playback.
Our pure, uncompromised implementation of 3D Codecs, made possible through our own software, enabled us to deliver the full specifications and channel count of both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Pro years ahead of the competition.
Altitude owners enjoy a unique feature available on no other product:
The Dolby Atmos Object Viewer provides the user with a real-time view of the location and movement of sound objects in 3D space for all Atmos content.
UNIQUE BASS MANAGEMENT
The Bass Management solution in the Altitude gives users the most sophisticated tool available for managing low frequencies.
Complete flexibility regarding high and low pass frequencies, filter types and filter slopes is just the beginning. The low frequency content of any channel can be fed to any combination of subwoofers, and there is no limitation to the number of subwoofer channels other than the number of available outputs.
Going further, our unique intermediate bass management system is ideal for immersive systems using smaller height channel speakers. It can redirect low frequencies not just to subwoofers, but from a speaker with limited bass capability to the closest, more-capable speaker, before sending the lowest frequencies to the subs.
Our world-renowned Loudspeaker/Room Optimizer is recognized as best-in-class by users and reviewers across the professional, commercial cinema, and high-end home audio worlds. Introduced to the pro audio market in 2006, its revolutionary solution was quickly embraced by many of the most demanding music, broadcast, and post-production sound engineers.
Optimizer technology is now used in nearly 2,000 studios across the globe with nearly 10,000 high-performance installations worldwide.
This same technology, enhanced and refined over the years, is at the heart of the Altitude. To this day, the Optimizer remains the most powerful and flexible calibration system available.
This feature increases the capacity of each Altitude32 model by extra discrete channel decoding and Optimization.
By enabling the use of 4x AES/EBU outputs in addition to the analog outputs, Trinnov further unleashed the potential of the Altitude32.
This update comes free of charge to all Altitude32 owners who can now add extra subwoofers or channels to their system to increase its performance.
HDMI and its evolving standards continue to create challenges for manufacturers, integrators and end users. Rest assured that the Altitude philosophy of sustainability applies to HDMI. The Altitude’s modular hardware design ensures that future developments of the HDMI standard will not make the processor obsolete. All Altitudes will be upgradeable to HDMI 2.1.
Today, our proprietary software platform enables users to monitor and analyze all incoming and outgoing HDMI data directly on the Altitude, in addition to providing unique tools that can address HDMI incompatibility issues.
UNIQUE REMAPPING TECHNOLOGY
In real-world rooms, we can’t always place speakers where we should. And in any case, Dolby, DTS, and Auro each have a different idea where they should go. Trinnov’s exclusive, patented Remapping is the only solution.
During calibration, Trinnov’s unique 3D microphone precisely maps the location of each loudspeaker in the room regarding distance, azimuth and elevation.
When decoding a particular soundtrack, we know the intended placement of each of the various sound elements. Then Remapping, taking the reality of the room into account, ‘remaps’ errant sounds to the proper locations by using adjacent speakers and the principle of stereo imaging.
Through its Paris-based server, Trinnov enables remote access to any processor connected to the Internet.
Integrators can remotely access each processor they have installed, with full control of all parameters, thus eliminating the need to be on site to adjust a customer’s system or to diagnose problems.
In addition, the Trinnov factory support team, based in the United States and France, and acknowledged as among the best in the industry, also has remote access to provide higher-level remote assistance and troubleshooting.
The most awarded sound processor in the industry
THE CINEMA DESIGNER
The Cinema Designer (TCD) is a powerful online design tool that allows integrators and system designers to create not only technically impeccable cinema designs in a matter of minutes, but also a complete set of support documents and aesthetic room renderings.
Trinnov Altitude processors and Amplitude amplifiers are fully supported in the TCD software, enabling designers to integrate the Altitude in the most complex speaker layouts in a matter of minutes.
TCD integrates Trinnov's exclusive recommendation for speaker placement by default.
STEP BY STEP WIZARD
First-time users will find the Altitude Wizard an invaluable tool for setup and calibration.
This onboard software guides the integrator through the entire process, step-by-step. From configuring the speaker layout, setting up the input and outputs, to the microphone setup and calibration, the Wizard greatly simplifies the process of getting the Altitude up and running.
Object Based Decoding (all versions)
- Dolby Atmos® Native Decoding & Up-mix: Up to 34 discrete channels
- Auro-3D® Native Decoding & Up-mix (Auromatic): Up to 13.1
- DTS:X® Pro Native Decoding & Up-Mix: Up to 30.2
- Speaker Layouts support: All
- IMAX Enhanced: Yes
Channel Based Audio Decoding
- Dolby: Digital®, Digital Plus®, TrueHD®
- DTS: Digital Surround®, High Res Audio®, HD Master Audio®
- PCM: Up to 24 bits / 192 kHz
- Roon: YES
- Max Channels: x12 (8-8), x20 (8-16), x28 (16-24), x36 (24-32)
- Max Optimizer Channels: x12 (8-8), x20 (8-16), x28 (16-24), x36 (24-32)
- Max Subwoofers: x12 (8-8), x20 (8-16), x28 (16-24), x36 (24-32)
- Max Crossovers (2/3/4 way): 6/4/3 (8-8), 10/6/5 (8-16)
- Max Crossovers (2/3/4 way): 14/9/7 (16-24), 18/12/9 (16-32)
- Full Input / Output Matrix (all versions): Yes
- Configuration presets (all versions): 29
- Output 1: HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- Output 2: HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2
- Inputs: 8
- Maximum resolution: 4K UHD on all ins/outs
- Maximum bandwidth: 18Gbps on all inputs
- Frame rates supported: 24/25/30/50/60 fps 120 fps (HD only)
- ARC / eARC: Available on Output 1
- 4K to 1080 Downscaling: Available on Output 1
- OSD: Basic functions (coming in 2022)
Digital Audio Connectivity
- S/PDIF Inputs: x4 (2 optical, 2 coaxial)
- S/PDIF Outputs: x2 (1 optical, 1 coaxial)
- AES3 Inputs (XLR): x2
- AES3 Outputs (XLR): x1
- AES3 Outputs (DB25) - 8-8 & 8-16: x8 upgradeable to 16
- AES3 Outputs (DB25) - 16-24 & 24-32: x16
- AES3 Input Compliance: DCI
- Audio Network: Dual ports (for future use)
Analogue Audio Connectivity
- Microphone input: 1x 5 Pin XLR for 3D Microphone
- Balanced inputs: 2x Stereo XLR
- Unbalanced inputs: 3x Stereo RCA, 1x 7.1 RCA
- Balanced outputs: x8 (8-8), x16 all other models
- Unbalanced outputs: 1x stereo RCA
- DB25 Analogue outputs: x8 (8-8), x16 (8-16), x24 (16-24), x32 (24-32)
- Data precision: 64 bits, floating point
- Max Sampling Rate (up to 24 channels): Native, up to 192kHz
- Max Sampling Rate (up to 32 channel with +4 option): Native, up to 96kHz
- Max Sampling Rate (above 24 channels): Native, up to 96kHz
- Max Sampling Rate (above 32 channels): Native, up to 48kHz
- Processor: Intel multi core hyper threaded
- ADC Resolution / Sampling Rate: 24 bits/96 kHz
- DAC Resolution / Sampling Rate: 24 bits/192 kHz
- A/D Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 119 dB (A-Weighted)
- D/A Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 118 dB (A-Weighted)
- Reference Level: +18dBu @ 0dBFS (Balanced)
- Clock / Jitter: attenuation > 50 dB above 100Hz
- Cooling system: Custom heat sinks & silent fans
- Safety Components: AntiPop relays on each output
- Power requirement: 240V / 110V - 50 / 60Hz (Manual Switch)
- Power consumption: 132W Max
- Thermal conversion: 450 BTU/h Max
- Mains fuse: 2A Slow Blow
- Internal PSUs: Separated supplies for Audio and Processing
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 442 x 165 x 445
- Dimensions (W x H x D) inches: 17 7/16" x 6 1/2" x 17 9/16"
- Shipping dimensions (L x H x P) cm: 74 x 59 x 30
- Weight: 14.5kg / 32 lbs
- Shipping weight / volume: 22.2kg / 0.131M3
- Rackmounting: 3.5U - Rack Ears Included
- Standard Warranty: 5 year
- Transferable: Yes
- Warranty Extension Program: Yes
- Standard Color: Black
- Optional Color: Silver