XL 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link is a great addition to any well-established Connoisseur Level music or film system that has a top-quality digital source that requires balanced digital connections. It works well with other ULTIMATE or TRANSCENDENT Transparent System Companions to create a solid and refined foundation for even closer connections to the music because it frees digital sources to reveal harmonic and spatial details with more tonal richness and dynamics.
XL 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link has been handcrafted in the USA and has been designed from the ground up to transfer digital signals efficiently for beyond reference quality musical impact. Balanced, larger, solid-core OFHC centre conductors for more foundation than REFERENCE 110- OHM Digital Link. Super quiet, precision-extruded Teflon dielectric with Advanced Expanded Foam Technology for superior 110--ohm impedance stability combats noise and jitter. Two OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield block noise interference, and the robust custom-designed, gold-plated XLRs deliver signals in tact to high resolution digital devices.
- Two heavy, polished, solid core OFHC balanced conductors
- Precision twisted balanced conductors cancel out noise
- Super quiet Advanced Expanded Foam Technology ensures superior stability of characteristic AES/EBU impedance
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out
- Custom XLRs with gold contacts for maximum signal transfer
- Standard termination: XLR > XLR
- Lengths: .5 meter, 1 meter, 1.5 meter, 2 meter, 10 feet, 15 feet, 20 feet.
- Custom lengths always available