Transparent Reference Gen 6 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link
REFERENCE 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link is an essential building block for a Connoisseur Level music or film system that has a top-quality digital source that requires balanced digital connections. It works well with other ULTIMATE Transparent System Companions to create a solid and refined foundation for even closer connections to the music because it frees digital sources to reveal harmonic and spatial details with more tonal richness and dynamics.
REFERENCE 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link combats both noise and jitter and has hefty, precision construction to be able to transfer digital signals efficiently for reference-level musical impact. It has large, balanced solid-core OFHC centre conductors and super quiet, precision-extruded Teflon dielectric with Advanced Expanded Foam Technology for superior 110-ohm impedance stability. Two OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield block noise interference, and robust, custom designed, gold-plated XLRs transfer audio signals efficiently.
Handcrafted in the USA and is upgradeable to XL 110-Ohm AES/EBU Digital Link.
- Two heavy, polished, solid core OFHC balanced conductors
- Precision twisted balanced conductors cancel out noise
- Super quiet Advanced Expanded Foam Technology ensures superior stability of characteristic AES/EBU impedance
- Two high coverage OFHC braided shields separated by a Mylar coated foil shield keep noise out
- Custom XLRs with gold contacts for maximum signal transfer
- Standard termination: XLR > XLR
- Lengths: .5 meter, 1 meter, 1.5 meter, 2 meter, 10 feet, 15 feet, 20 feet.
- Custom lengths always available