Nordost Sort Kone
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Nordost Sort Kone
Aluminium with Ceramic Bearing
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
The Sort Kone is a directly coupled and mechanically tuned resonance control device, using a sophisticated new approach to the problem of supporting sensitive electronics.
Whereas most equipment supports are referred to as Isolation Devices, this actually completely misunderstands the nature of the problem. The most harmful mechanical energy doesn’t enter the equipment from outside; it’s generated internally by the audio circuits and their power supplies. Transformers, power supply capacitors, even the active devices themselves, all vibrate as they operate – and those vibrations occur right where the fragile signal is, creating timing errors that smear and distort the music. The Sort Kone is designed specifically to deal with this threat to audio fidelity.
Sort Kones provide a “blacker” background to your music. With it comes greater focus, instrumental colour, depth, transparency and dynamic range. Your system will sound more natural and more lifelike, your music more lively and engaging, the musicians like better musicians – simply because you’ll finally be able to hear the notes they’re playing, the way they play them and precisely when. So, release the hidden performance that’s lurking in your equipment.
• Three-part construction employs superior materials in a mechanically tuned configuration.
• Bypasses soft feet fitted to equipment to provide a direct mechanical ground path for internal energy.
• Can be used in triplets, quartets or even larger numbers.
• Height: 56mm
• Three levels of price and performance, depending on materials employed:
AC – aluminium post and base in combination with an upgraded ceramic coupling ball.
BC – bronze post and base elements combined with an upgraded ceramic coupling ball.
TC – titanium post and base in combination with an upgraded ceramic coupling ball.
All units are individually packed so that you can determine the optimum number for your system’s requirements.