Nordost Sort Füt
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Nordost Sort Füt
Sort Füt - 1 Piece
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
The Sort Füt is a mechanically tuned resonance control device. It is purpose-built to enhance the performance of your hi-fi system and improve upon the standard spikes and stabilizers that are provided with loudspeakers and racks.
Energy is an unavoidable by-product whenever components are in use, creating vibrations which can greatly affect the sound produced. The Sort Füt’s proprietary four-part construction eliminates these unwanted vibrations by providing a direct ground path, allowing extraneous energy to escape from electronics. The result: a reduction in intermodulation distortion, a proliferation of musical information, and an increase of tonal and textural details that will allow your system to achieve the dynamic range it is capable of.
• Aluminium and Bronze hybrid construction
• Finial Dome to minimize effects of vibration
• 3 Ceramic balls (Zr02) to minimize contact surface area while providing physical stability to components
• Each unit includes 8mm, 6mm, and 1/4-20 Threaded Adapters
• Minimum Height: 69mm
Place under the Sort Füt to protect sensitive floors from scratches and dents.
• Aluminium construction
• Geometry of Kup pairs with finial dome to minimize effects of vibration
Locks finial dome in place once adjusted to simplify process of moving speakers and returning them to the same setting.
• Aluminium construction to match the body of the Sort Füt