Nordost QK1 AC Enhancer
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Nordost QK1 AC Enhancer
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
The QKOIL QK1 AC Enhancer uses a load resonating coil (LRC) to generate a passive electronic field that has a beneficial sonic effect on the AC current.
Like the QV2, The QKOIL provides a vital solution to the issues of AC quality and audio/video performance, but unlike the QVIBE, the new QK1 achieves this by using an LRC furnished with Nordost’s patented Micro Mono-Filament technology. Using our MMF technology in a loading application prevents time delay and distortion of the transmitted signal, making the AC current that much closer to the desired “distortionless condition”. The Sensory results: an improvement in the overtones and pacing of the music as well as a greater sharpness, depth and focus of visual qualities.
The QKOIL is the entry level product in the QRT range, a family of modular, non-intrusive innovations that deliver measurable sonic enhancements and provide power in the purist way. Like other QRT products, the benefits are cumulative and QK1s are even more impressive when applied collectively. It can be used as a “stand alone” product or to complement a full QRT system with QBASE-Mark II, QX4, QX2 and especially QV2 units..
The QK1 is housed in a mechanically tuned carbon-fiber body and equipped with either a US (NEMA) or EU (Schuko) connector. It is compatible with voltages from 110V to 240V, and can be used with an AUS or UK adaptor if required. Plug the QKOIL into any spare socket on your system’s AC Line and experience first-hand the surprising yet indisputable effect it will have on you’re A/V components.
• Generates a passive electronic field
• Allows for greater musicality and improves tonal balance
• Increases clarity of imaging, including sharpness, depth and focus
• Lowers the noise floor
• Load resonating coil using patented Micro Mono-Filament technology
• Mechanically tuned carbon-fiber body