LINN Arko Tonearm
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
LINN Arko Tonearm
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
With Arko, we have returned to fundamentals, by removing all bar the mission-critical elements of tonearm design, boiling these down to their essence, and then honing what was left to superlative standards. Perfectly poised and rigorously refined, Arko is effortful simplicity.
This tonearm features an ultra-stable gimbal platform which facilitates superb bearing concentricity and alignment. Its arm wand travels in space with minimum hindrance; the affixed cartridge bobs and moves with the warps and grooves of the record, with finesse and fluidity.
Special care and effort was taken to ensure that 7075-grade aluminium would be used exclusively throughout the arm wand assembly – from headshell to gimbal – with the resultant material synergy and coupling effectively banishing undesirable resonances away from the delicate generator, and out through the sub-chassis.
Marry Arko to its perfect partner, our aluminium-bodied Kendo moving coil cartridge, and this energy transfer is improved yet further.
- 7075-grade aluminium used throughout arm wand, to produce superb resonant behaviour
- Machined headshell with weight reduction pockets for increased agility
- Cold-drawn 7075 aluminium arm tube produced to exceedingly high tolerances and accuracy
- Gimballed design results in improved depth, impact, and emotion conveyed
- Machined stainless-steel counterweight decreases arm wand inertia
- Single piece, polished stainless-steel through-spindle for improved alignment and stability
Effective Mass 10g
Tracking Weight Adjustment 0 - 3g
Cartridge Range 2 - 10g
Effective Length 229mm
Offset Angle 24˚
Pivot to Spindle Distance 211mm