Grimm Audio MU2
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Grimm Audio MU2
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
The MU2 combines a music streamer with a superb DAC and a reference quality analog pre amp. Its built-in DAC takes full advantage of the Grimm Audio low jitter clock and high performance FPGA processor. A relay based analog volume control enables the MU2 to become the true ‘hub’ of your hifi system for both digital and analog sources. Just like with its sister product, the ‘digital output’ MU1, a Roon Labs Core server is on board so no external computer is needed to enjoy perfect streaming.
“The MU2 offers full integration of functions,
from Roon to analog volume control, with revolutionary sound quality.”
At the heart of the MU2, Grimm Audio’s proprietary Major DAC can be found. It is of a ground-breaking discrete design that makes optimal use of our own FPGA board. In a unique way our high resolution Pure Nyquist upsampling filters are combined with a fundamentally flawless 11th order noise shaper of 1.5 bit. If you like to read more about this technology, please check out the Major DAC blog.
As a result the MU2 reproduces micro-details so well that it allows a deep emotional connection to the musical performance. The stereo image is of groundbreaking quality. Its serenity invites prolonged listening sessions.
If you love your loudspeakers and power amplifiers but long for a fundamental update in sound quality and streamer experience, the MU2 is designed for you.
The MU2 has 2 stereo analog inputs and 3 stereo digital inputs. It has outputs on XLR and RCA, and phones.
- Roon Core and Roon End Point integrated
- ultra low clock jitter
- FPGA based discrete Major DAC
- all sample rates and formats supported
- relay based analog volume control
- digital AES, spdif and optical inputs
- analog XLR and RCA inputs
- analog XLR and RCA outputs
- headphone output
- web control of setup via any browser
- infrared remote control
- external USB and NAS storage, optional internal SSD
- Tidal and Qobuz support
- 355 x 85 x 295mm (WxHxD)
- 5 year limited warranty