dCS Bartók APEX DAC and Streamer
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
dCS Bartók APEX DAC and Streamer
Silver / Standard
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
The latest iteration of the Bartók APEX takes the listening experience to new heights. Building upon the original's powerful, dynamic, and detailed soundscape, the new Bartók APEX incorporates elements of resolution and refinement that were previously only attainable with the Rossini or Vivaldi APEX.
Crafted by the skilled engineers at dCS, the Bartók APEX has been designed to inform and inspire. Its exceptional transparency sets a new standard for audio reproduction, allowing the system to reveal the finest details, textures, and subtleties that are often overlooked by other systems.
From the broadest dynamic swings to the most delicate shifts in tone, the Bartók APEX effortlessly uncovers every aspect of a recording with a sense of control and refinement. Its meticulous craftsmanship and obsessive attention to detail are evident in every aspect of its design and assembly, which takes place by hand at the company's headquarters in Cambridgeshire, England.
In short, the Bartók APEX represents a relentless pursuit of musical purity and a reimagining of the limits of sound reproduction. It is a masterpiece of audio engineering that is sure to delight even the most discerning audiophile.
- Latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform brings state-of-the-art signal processing and flexibility
- dCS Ring DAC™ fitted, as used in the dCS Vivaldi digital playback system
- High-quality streaming from TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer and internet radio via the dCS Mosaic Control app
- Roon Ready, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and UPnP compatible
- USB, AES, Dual AES and S/PDIF digital audio inputs
- Headphone amplifier with balanced and unbalanced outputs, suitable for high and low impedance headphones
- Accepts encrypted SACD data from dCS Transports via Dual AES inputs. Oversampling design with switchable DSD upsampling; user-selectable PCM and DSD filters
- Multi-stage DXD oversampling design with switchable DSD upsampling; user-selectable PCM and DSD filters
- Auto clocking system improves ease of use and minimises jitter
- Multi-stage power regulation and twin mains transformers to isolate the DAC section from the headphone amplifier.
- Firmware-upgradeable for future functionality and performance upgrades
Converter Type: dCS proprietary Ring DAC™ topology
1x Ethernet network port
1x USB 2.0 interface (B-type)
2 x AES/EBU inputs
1 x SPDIF on RCA Phono connector,
1 x SPDIF on BNC
1 x SPDIF optical on TOSLINK
1 x pair balanced outputs on 2 x XLR connectors.
1x pair unbalanced outputs on 2 x RCA connectors
World Clock Inputs: 2 x Word Clock Inputs on 2 x BNC
Dimensions: 444mm x 430mm x 115mm