Bluesound NODE (N130) Wireless Multi-Room Hi-Res Music Streamer
StereoNET Applause Award Winner. Read the full review here: https://www.stereonet.com/au/reviews/bluesound-node-n130-2021-wireless-multi-room-streamer-review
The Bluesound NODE unlocks the world of hi-res music streaming and multi-room audio to create a modern addition to existing HiFi systems or your favorite set of powered speakers. Discover all the music ever recorded with access to hundreds of internet radio stations, dozens of streaming music services, or even your own digital music library, with a few taps of the BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, or Mac or PC computers.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Powered by state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design.
- HDMI eARC connectivity, digital, optical and analog input/output options, with wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller.
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
SPECIFICATIONSWired Network: Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
Wireless Network: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, 2.4/5GHz)
Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm Stereo combo
Analogue Stereo RCA (Fixed or Variable)
TOSLINK Digital Optical
USB Audio 2.0
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD (Two-Way - Transmit / Receive)
Headphones: 3.5mm Stereo Out, Wireless Bluetooth Out
Subwoofer: RCA Out, Network Pairing to PULSESUB +
File formats: FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
Music services: For the most up-to-date services, click here.
3rd-Party: AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, Roon Ready
Voice Control Integrations: Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Skills
Native Sampling Rates: 32 - 192kHz , Bit Depths: 16-bit, 24-bit
DAC: 32-Bit, 384kHz, Differential Output design
Processor: ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Apps: iOS, Android, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, macOS 10-11
Control: touch controls, 12v trigger out, IR in, IR learning (TV Connect)
Control Systems: Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron
Dimensions: 220 W x 46 H x 146 D mm