Arcam ST60 Streamer
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Arcam ST60 Streamer
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
Effortless Streaming, Quality Sound
The ST60 is a high-performance streaming source that enables streaming audio from all of the major services (Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Napster, Deezer, etc) over Cast or Airplay2. It will also handle UPnP sources and is Roon Ready. It is the perfect companion for the HDA range of stereo amplifiers and is also fully compatible with the MusicLife app.
Arcam’s ST60 network player provides class leading sound quality for the best reproduction of your music from digital HiFi separates and the various internet streaming services that are on offer. Drawing on the many years of audio design experience at Arcam, this product uses the best quality components and engineering practice to produce a product that will give many years of musical pleasure and reliable service. The ST60 is designed to produce a level of performance that will truly bring your music to life.
- 4 digital inputs
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA analogue outputs
- Optical and coaxial digital outputs
- GoogleCast, Airplay2, uPnP Streamer
- Roon certified coming soon
- MQA supported
- 32-bit ESS9038K2M Sabre DAC
- Full I/P and RS232 control including Control4 and Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.0008%
Read the review by James Michael Hughes at Stereonet.
- Digital to Analogue Conversion: ESS9038 32-bit/192kHz Delta-Sigma DAC
- Signal/Noise Ratio (Awtd): 118dB unbalanced, 122db balanced
- Harmonic Distortion (1kHz): <0.0008%
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 20kHz ± 0.5dB
- Output Level (Fixed): 2.2Vrms unbalanced, 4.5Vrms balanced
- Output Impedance: 47Ω unbalanced, 600Ω balanced
- Minimum Recommended Load: 5kΩ
- RMS Jitter: < 20 psec
- SPDIF Receiver: AKM4113
Supported sample rates:
Optical - 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz.
Coaxial - 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Bit depth: 16-bit – 32-bit
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps)
- Ethernet: 10/100Mbps
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n
- Mains voltage: 110–240V, 50–60Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 10W
- Low power standby consumption: 0.5W
- Network standby consumption: 2W
- Dimensions W x H x D (including feet and control knob): 433x102x306mm
- Weight (net): 5.5kg
- Weight (gross): 7.9kg
2 x AAA batteries
2 x WiFi Antenna