Arcam AVR31 Class G AV Receiver
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Arcam AVR31 Class G AV Receiver
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
Rich Musicality + Immersive Sound = Stunning Realism
The AVR31 is a high-power, audio/visual receiver that delivers stunning realism for the ultimate home cinema experience. With native 16-channel decoding of immersive audio from Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D, the AVR31 can deliver incredible theatre experiences.
The Arcam AVR31 is designed with a passion for music and movies, bringing both to life with high fidelity and dynamics. The AVR31 features an over engineered toroidal transformer for real world power with low noise. The 7 channels of Class G amplification are based upon those in Arcam stereo amplifiers, guaranteeing musicality otherwise not heard from other AV receivers.
The performance and musicality can be assured with Dirac Live® room optimisation included, and accessed instantly with integrated streaming using Apple®Airplay2, Google Chromecast®, Bluetooth with aptX®HD, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect and UPnP with the MusicLife app.
Dirac Live® Bass Control is available at an additional cost via the Dirac website: https://www.dirac.com/online-store/arcam-avr31/
Dirac Live® Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer as well as the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room.
- 16 Channels of Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & AURO-3D decoding
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs inc Zone 2, eARC compatible
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP2.3
- All inputs support 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10 and HLG
- Includes Dirac Live® room correction
- Ready for Dirac Live Bass Control*
- Dual ESS 9026PRO audiophile DACs with ESS reference voltage regulators
- 7 Channels of high power Class G amplification
- Wi-Fi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Chromecast® built-in for streaming audio
- Apple® Airplay2
- Bluetooth aptX®HD
- Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP app
- Supports MQA
- Roon Ready
Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω/4Ω
2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD 120W/200W
2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD 140W/220W
7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD 100W/180W
Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) <0.15mV
Stereo Line Inputs Maximum input 4.5V rms
Nominal sensitivity 1V, 2V, 4V (user adjustable)
Input impedance 47kΩ
Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct 100dB/110dB
Frequency response 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
Preamplifier Outputs Nominal output level 1V RMS (max. 5V RMS)
Output impedance 560Ω THD+N (20Hz—20kHz) –100dB
Headphone Output Maximum output level into 32Ω 5Vrms
Output impedance <100Ω
Mains voltage 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
Power consumption (maximum) 1.5kW (Thermal dissipation approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
Power consumption (idle, typical) 100W (Thermal dissipation approx. 350 BTU/hour)
Power consumption (standby) <0.5W
Dimensions W x D (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet) 433 x 425 x 171mm
Weight (net) 18.1kg
Weight (packed) 21.4kg
Mains lead Remote control with 2 x AAA batteries
Quick Start Guide (full manual online)
3 x Wi-Fi/Bluetooth antennas