dCS Vivaldi Upsampler
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
dCS Vivaldi Upsampler
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
Our digital-to-digital converter acts as the hub of your system, accessing music from any source and converting audio from its native sample rate to high-resolution DSD, DXD or PCM, providing a complete listening experience with astonishing levels of detail and depth
- Utilises the latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform for state-of-the-art measured performance and unrivalled fidelity
- Designed for maximum flexibility, both input and output configuration can be optimised for systems with various digital sources
- Comprehensive clocking architecture to minimise jitter
- High quality streaming from TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer and internet radio via the dCS Mosaic Control app
- Roon Ready, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and UPnP compatible
- USB, AES, Dual AES and S/PDIF digital audio inputs
- Auto clocking mode, Save/Restore settings, Universal Master Mode, the hiding of inactive inputs, DXD Lock and DSD Feed-through modes improve ease-of-use
- Asynchronous Network and USB interfaces do not use the computer’s jittery clock
- Improved power supplies give lower running temperature and superior tolerance to AC supply variations
- Multi-stage regulation ensures sensitive clock and PLL circuitry is unaffected by digital interference
- Aerospace-grade machined aluminium chassis fitted with tuned acoustic damping panels reduces magnetic effects and vibration
SPECIFICATIONSType Digital-to-Digital Converter
Colour Silver or Black
Dimensions 444mm/17.5” x 435mm/17.2” x 125mm/5.0”. Allow extra depth for cable connectors. Allow space for air flow around the unit
Weight 14.2 kg/31.3lbs
Digital Inputs Ethernet network port on RJ45 connector, accepts 24-bit 44.1 – 384kS/s PCM, DSD/64 & DSD128 in DFF/DSF format; USB 2.0 interface on B-type connector, accepts 24-bit 44.1 – 384kS/s PCM, DSD/64 & DSD128 in DoP format; USB On-The-Go interface on A-type connector, accepts 24-bit 44.1 – 384kS/s PCM, DSD/64 & DSD128 in DFF/DSF format; 1 x AES/EBU input on 3-pin female XLR connectors, accepts 24-bit 44.1 – 192kS/s PCM, DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DoP format; 2 x SPDIF on RCA Phono connector, accepts 24-bit 44.1 – 192kS/s PCM & DSD/64 in DoP format; 1 x SPDIF on BNC connector, accepts 24-bit 44.1 – 192kS/s PCM & DSD/64 in DoP format; 1 x SPDIF optical on TOSLINK connector, accepts 24-bit 44.1 – 96kS/s PCM
Digital Outputs 2 x AES interface on 3-pin male XLR connectors, each outputs 24-bit 32 – 192kS/s PCM, DSD/64 in DoP format; 1x Dual AES Pair on 2x 3-pin male XLR connectors, outputs 88.2 – 384kS/s & DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DoP format; 2 x SPDIF interface on RCA Phono and BNC connectors, outputs 24-bit 32 – 192kS/s PCM, DSD/64 in DoP format
Upsampling Rates Data from any input may be converted to 24 bit PCM at 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8 or 384kS/s or DSD/64 or DSD/128. The output sample rate must be equal to or greater than the input sample rate
World Clock I/O 2 x Word Clock Inputs on 2 x BNC connectors, accept standard Word Clock at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192kHz. The data rate can be the same as the clock rate or an exact multiple of the clock rate. Sensitive to TTL levels; 1 x Word Clock Output on 1x BNC connector. Outputs standard Word Clock at a frequency equal to the (single wire) output data rate, or 44.1kHz when set to output DSD
Spurious Responses Better than -100dB0 @ 20Hz-20kHz for Fs> 32kS/s, 20Hz-14kHz for 32kS/s
Filters A choice of anti-alias filters is available for 12 popular conversions
Software Updates Downloaded and installed from the internet via Mosaic App
Local Control dCS Mosaic App for Unit Configuration and Music Playback. dCS Universal Remote handset is supplied with Vivaldi DAC. RS232 (controlled by a third party device)
Power Supply Factory set for 100, 115, 220 or 230V AC, 50-60Hz
Power Consumption 15 Watts typical/18 Watts maximum