Wilson Audio Sasha V
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Wilson Audio Sasha V
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
The Shoulders of Giants
Wilson Audio have forged an unwavering path towards “Excellence in All Things” in support of their guiding light, “Authentic Excellence.” Continuously pushing the boundaries of what is possible, their passion for delivering an unparalleled listening experience is second to none and every milestone in Wilson Audio's history has paved the way for the exceptional. In the late seventies David A. Wilson, Wilson Audio’s visionary co-founder, was refining his experiments with adjustable modular arrays and how this time-centric approach to reproduced sound revealed more information in the recordings. Using the latest high-tech development tools available, this legacy still informs and inspires modern loudspeaker innovation. With its own distinctive identity, Sasha V combines the essence of its predecessors while combining the most effective elements developed for its larger siblings.
In Good Company
Wilson Audio’s Engineers pulled from the monumental capabilities of our current flagship, the Chronosonic XVX, and the technology engineered specifically for Alexx V and Alexia V. By doing so Sasha V unravels your recordings in a surprisingly unexpected way for its relatively compact size.
Sasha V’s exquisite craftsmanship and thoughtful contours create a sculpted masterpiece, beautifully integrating into your curated listening space, and stands as an embodiment of industrial art. But her allure reaches far beyond just aesthetic appeal.
No detail had been overlooked as the highest performing version of the Sasha line was created.
Convergent Synergy Carbon
When Wilson Audio introduced its cutting-edge rear-wave chamber in the Convergent Synergy Carbon (CSC) Tweeter, initially in Alexx V, the CSC al- lowed for an extended high-frequency range, remarkably smooth linearity, and superior high-frequency harmonic expression. Cohesively integrating this CSC tweeter with the midrange and woofers has resulted in an impressive improvement to Sasha V’s overall sound quality.
This unique and complex carbon fiber rear-wave chamber is constructed entirely in-house on one of our many dedicated 3D printers.
The Sasha V also features a vast range of hardware upgrades, including the bespoke Wilson Audio multi-connector binding posts with modified knurling for a cleaner signal path. Installation choices are wider with the choice of either spade or banana plug speaker cables.
Made from the purest conducive metallurgies, Wilson Audio multi-connector binding posts ensure ro- bust connection stability and are audibly more refined than plastic binding posts commonly found on loudspeakers.
The Sasha V resistor mounting hardware has been improved. This sleek carbon fiber back plate and aluminium framed glass cover, similar to Alexia V, now has tool-free, quick-release knurled thumbscrews for the tweeter and midrange resistors which facilitate simple servicing.
Looking at the back of the woofer top plate you see a flush mounted bubble level which gives a quick and reliable levelling system for better installation.
Here is a list of a few more upgraded elements found in the Sasha V:
- All external umbilical cables are terminated with the Wilson Audio spade as found on the Chronosonic XVX, Alexx V, and Alexia V.
- The streamlined stylized staircase alignment block makes the installation process and time alignment adjustments much easier.
- The upper module two-position front spike track offers additional adjustment positions the Sasha DAW doesn’t have, resulting in more precise time alignment accuracy and more adaptability to a wider variety of listening
- Wilson Audio formulated V-Cable is used for all internal connections creating continuity for the entire audio signal path which purely passes the signal from the main-in connector plate to the woofer crossover, upper crossover, and to all the drivers.
- Designed in-house, the custom Wilson Audio cable grip hardware distinctly works with V-Cable, ensuring the woofer cabinet is sealed and cable slack can be managed no matter what the upper module alignment location is set to.
Sasha V has strategically nested V-Material in the critical interface between the upper module and the top of the woofer cabinet. Novel in its properties, this material provides uncommon vibration control and upper module isolation, similar to the design philosophy found in the prestigious Alexx V and Alexia V.
AudioCap Copper Capacitors
An all-new copper version of the AudioCapX-WA capacitor has been recently developed, raising the bar for high-frequency micro detail, and makes its debut in the Sasha V. The AudioCapX-WA capacitors, along with fine-tuning the Sasha V's crossover topology, have contributed to a new standard of low-level resolution in a playback system.
When combining WilsonGloss colours, grilles and hardware options, there are hundreds and hundreds of combinations available, giving you the ability to design a Wilson Audio speaker unique to your taste and décor.
Click here to see available colours and combinations for the Chronosonic XVX using the configurator.
Woofers Two - 8 inches (20.32 cm)
Midrange One - 7 inches (17.78 cm)
Tweeter One - 1 inch (2.54 cm)
Enclosures & Materials
Enclosure Type Woofer Rear Ported
Enclosure Type Midrange/Tweeter Rear Vented
Sensitivity 88 dB @ 1 Watt @ 1 Meter @ 1 kHz
Nominal Impedance 4 ohms / minimum 2.36 ohms @ 82 Hz
Minimum Amplifier Power 25 Watts per channel
Frequency Response 20 Hz – 32 kHz +/- 3 dB Room Average Response [RAR]
Height 45 1/16 inches (114.48 cm) w/o spikes
Width 14 1/2 inches (36.83 cm)
Depth 23 15/16 inches (60.78 cm)
System Weight Per Channel (uncrated) 245 lbs (111.13 kg)
Total System Shipping Weight (approx.) 760 lbs (344.73 kg)