Melco N50 Music Library
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
Melco N50 Music Library
N50-S38 / Silver
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
Stepping up from the half-width entry-level N100, the N50-H60 (6TB HDD) bridges the gap with exceptional performance and pricing. The next step is to the N50-S38 (3.84 TB SSD) which is Melco’s first full-width library to benefit from an advanced SSD (solid state) hard drive.
The 3.84 TB SSD drive at the N50’s heart, brings the benefits of solid state storage and playback to discerning music lovers wanting a full-width (43 cm) solution to complement existing audio devices.
Based on the original N1A library, the new N50 brings contemporary features and the latest Melco expertise to a classic design aesthetic.
- Specially selected HDD and SSD drive for audio performance
- High-quality positive-click front panel buttons
- Crystal-clear easy-read low-noise OLED display
- 3x USB 3.0 ports for easy back up, expansion and DAC connectivity
- Easy music importing from flash, CD or HDD drives
- IEC mains inlet with true electrical ground to define the source component as ground point
- Internal power-line noise filter
- New PCB, layered rigid SSD mounter and feet
- Made in Japan
1 x specially selected 6TB HDD
1 x specially selected 3.84 TB SSD
LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
Dedicated PLAYER port
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
DHCP server in isolated mode
USB 2.0 port USB DAC-dedicated
USB 3.0 backup port
USB 3.0 expansion port
USB 3.0 port for music importing and CD drives
USB 3.0 front panel port for importing and DACs
USB player file support: DSF, DFF, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF and AAC
USB player sample rate support
16-32 bit (PCM) to 384 kHz:-auto downsample to suit connected DACs
Gapless PCM support
1 bit (DSD) to 11.3 MHz Quad DSD
Markerless DSD support
DSD to 32 bit PCM conversion selectable
Gapless DSD support
OLED displays player sample rate
100-120 VAC, 220-240 VAC
Size 436 x 62 x 352mm
Weight 7 kg