dCS LINA Network Streaming DAC
Pickup available at Audio Connection
Usually ready in 5+ days
dCS LINA Network Streaming DAC
515 Parramatta Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
Experience extraordinary sound from any digital source with our Lina Network Streaming DAC, the heart of your audio system. With compatibility for all digital audio formats and support for hi-res streaming from Roon, TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify, Deezer, AirPlay, and more, you can enjoy your favorite music with ease. Our renowned dCS Ring DAC TM and Digital Processing Platform are integrated into the Lina Network DAC, along with new innovations developed for headphone listeners, resulting in a bold and unique interpretation of the dCS experience.
With a powerful flex-rigid circuit board and a streamlined user interface that includes our first ever touch-screen display, the Lina Network DAC is designed for simplicity, convenience, and ease of use. Its wide dynamic range, crisp and clear playback, expansive soundstage, and tonal neutrality provide a natural, detailed, and musical sound that encapsulates our singular approach to audio.
Crafted from billet Aluminium with meticulous attention to detail, the Lina Network DAC delivers the finest possible sound with the lowest possible levels of distortion and noise. It features the Ring DAC™ at its core, renowned for its ultra-wide bandwidth, technical accuracy, and ability to reveal astonishing levels of detail in digital recordings.
The dCS Digital Processing Platform drives the Lina Network DAC's performance, delivering a completely flexible control board that can be endlessly updated with new features and enhancements. Available to all Lina Network DAC owners, dCS Expanse is a unique headphone processing platform that offers an enhanced version of crossfeed optimization, providing a heightened sense of realism when listening to a wide range of stereo recordings.
Overall, the Lina Network Streaming DAC is a powerful, supremely capable product designed for use in a wide range of environments, providing spectacular sound no matter how you choose
Product Dimensions / Weight
121.5mm (H) x 220mm (W) x 339mm (D) 7.4kg
• 1 x stereo pair 3 pin balanced XLR
• 1 x stereo pair unbalanced RCA
Better than –115dB0, 20Hz-20kHz
Supports the following platforms and services:
• Internet Radio
• Apple AirPlay 2 (support at 44.1 or 48kS/s)
• 2 x AES/EBU on 3 pin XLR 44.1-384kS/s
• 1 x S/PDIF BNC Coax 44.1-192kS/s
• 1 x S/PDIF on RCA 44.1-192kS/s
• 1 x Toslink 44.1-96kS/s
• 1 x USB Type B 44.1-384kS/s, PCM and DSD, DSDx2 in Async Mode
• 1 x USB Type A connector for mass storage devices (navigated using Mosaic)
Frequency Response (set to filter 1)
• Fs = 44.1 or 48kS/s +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz
• Fs = 88.2 or 96kS/s +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >38kHz
• Fs = 176.4 or 192kS/s +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >67kHz
• Fs = 352.8 or 384kS/s +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >100kHz
• DSD64 +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >90kHz
• DSD128 +/-0.1dB, 10Hz-20kHz -3dB @ >100kHz
Residual Noise (6v output setting)
• 16-bit data: Better than –96dB0, 20Hz-20kHz unweighted
• 24-bit data: Better than –113dB0, 20Hz-20kHz unweighted
Sample frequencies and formats
Supports the following audio formats
and sample rates:
• DSD 64, 128
• Native DSD + DoP (input dependent)
• FLAC, WAV, AIFF, MQA