Arcam A25 Integrated Amplifier
- Live Chat Support (8am - 8pm)
- Free Australia Wide Shipping
- 02 9561 0788. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese
BUY NOW PAY LATER | INTEREST-FREE REPAYMENTS
- Split your payments over 2, 6, 12 or 18 months.
- 0% on your purchase, zero fees.
- No minimum spend.
- All you need is a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex).
- Choose "More Payment Options" below and choose "Monthly credit card payments" on the checkout screen.
If you have any questions or need advice - give us a call on 02 9561 0788 during business hours or use our live chat service AEST 8am - 8pm everyday (you'll chat with a real person, not a bot!).
Pre-order, stock due late 2023
Sublime Musicality + Rich Features = Your Ultimate Music System
The ARCAM A25 is the best sounding, and most feature rich of Arcam's Radia Integrated amplifiers. The visual luxurious highlights hint towards the more luxurious musical experience that it offers.
This is achieved with a 5th generation Class G amplifier design. You can expect the best sound quality and dynamics from what has always been a better sounding, and more efficient Class of amplifier. New components and materials have been painstakingly analysed and reviewed to ensure uncompromising sound performance.
The rich feature set includes a USB-C input for your laptop, be it PC, MAC or Raspberry Pie! This augments a Bluetooth solution that includes Qualcomm AptX Adaptive technology with 24-bit HD audio to ensure the best sound quality no matter what you are playing. It can also connect to Bluetooth headphones so your listening experience can continue sensitively after dark.
Like any ARCAM integrated amplifier, they pay particular attention to the built in phono stage to ensure your records sound as lush and engaging as possible.
- ARCAM Class G amplification - for ultra-low distortion
- 100W per channel (8?) - powers loudspeakers effortlessly.
- Bluetooth with aptX™ Adaptive Technology - for the best sound with the most convenience
- Specially selected components and materials - to deliver on sound quality
- Wired or Wireless Headphones - connect your headphones for quiet listening with, or without wires
- All new Radia design - Purposeful yet playful
- MM phono stage - ready for Turntables
- Hi-Res Digital Audio Inputs - with the addition of USB-C for ultra Hi-Res audio
- Plastic Free Packaging - for easy disposal of natural materials
Continuous power output (0.5% THD), per channel
2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, 8Ω 100W
2 channels driven, 1kHz, 4Ω 165W
Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz 0.002%
Number of inputs 3 (RCA pairs)
Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, ref. 50W, 1V input) 106dB
Frequency response 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
Phono (MM) Input
Input impedance 47kΩ + 100pF
Frequency response (ref. RIAA curve) 20Hz—20kHz ± 1dB
Supported Sample Rates (kHz)
USB-C 384, 352.8, 192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1
Coaxial (RCA) 192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1
Optical (Toslink) 192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1
Supported DSD USB-C only 1024, 512, 256, 128, 64
Bit depths (bit) 32, 24, 16
Frequency response (fi lter 1) 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB
Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd, ref. 50W, 0dBFS) 110dB
Maximum output level (RMS) into 32Ω/300Ω 2.5V/5V
Load range 16Ω - 2kΩ
Mains voltage 100V or 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
Power consumption (maximum) 500W
Power consumption (standby) <0.5W
Dimensions W x D (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet) 431 x 344 x 83mm
Weight (net) 9kg
Weight (packed) 12kg