Pro-ject RPM 5.1 with Speed Box - As Traded
Project RPM 5.1 with Speed Box As Traded
Condition - Excellent
Packager includes original boxes and accessories
Fitted with Ortofon Blue MM Cartridge
Includes Acrylic Cover
Turntable RPM 5.1 Fitted Ortofon Blue MM
• Chassis - piano-lacquered dark grey.
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the hub and platter via a flat-ground belt.
• The medium density fibre plinth stands on three height-adjustable rubber-damped aluminium cones.
• The motor is decoupled from the plinth to reduce vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising the hub, a medium density fibre platter, a cork mat (a standard felt mat is supplied also) and a screw-down record clamp.
• The platter's low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a Teflon bearing plate in a sintered bronze bearing housing.
• Central metal block optimises centre of gravity and damps main bearing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
RPM 5.1 SN 013357
Speed Box SN: E30984