Kordz PRO series is a general application HDMI cable engineered for the discerning integrator. It employs materials and construction methodologies which deliver a balance of economy and dependable performance without compromising the most critical elements common to all Kordz HDMI cables; the retention of digital signal integrity.
- Engineered and constructed to assure installation success and longevity,
- High Speed with Ethernet in lengths to 5m (13ft) for 2160p (4K) support,
- Standard with Ethernet with operational support to 1080p/60 up to 20m (65ft),
- Induction soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity,
- Economy ABS + PVC boot shell assembly with folded steel HDMI connector,
- 100% of units tested on the production line for electrically continuity on all pins, with 1080p/60 application test,
- UL CMG fire rated in lengths 5m+,
- Limited lifetime warranty,
- Licensed HDMI 2.0 Adopter company.