Kordz PRO Series HDMI Cable
The PRO series HDMI cable is engineered to make installations easier. This is achieved through a combination of solid copper pins, 1kg retention connectors and a highly flexible fire rated jacket. The PRO series HDMI cable reliably delivers 4K resolutions and Ethernet to TV displays.
- Engineered and constructed to assure installation success and longevity,
- High Speed with Ethernet in lengths to 5m (13ft) for 2160p (4K) support,
- Standard with Ethernet with operational support to 1080p/60 up to 20m (65ft),
- Induction soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity,
- Economy ABS + PVC boot shell assembly with folded steel HDMI connector,
- 100% of units tested on the production line for electrically continuity on all pins, with 1080p/60 application test,
- UL CMG fire rated in lengths 5m+,
- Limited lifetime warranty,
- Licensed HDMI 2.0 Adopter company.