KEF LS50 Black - As New
KEF LS50 Black - Clearance price. Unit is brand new in the box, unopened.
Rarely the case in such a compact design, the LS50 monitor delivers a rich, multi-dimensional 'soundstage experience’ that is out of all proportion to its size.
LS50 employs revolutionary technology developed for Blade, KEF's latest flagship loudspeaker. Using the one of the most advanced Uni-Q drivers, specifically designed for this model, LS50 radiates an extremely large listening sweet spot and delivers a remarkably fast, clean sound. And, because LS50 neither adds nor subtracts a single sound, it's effortlessly natural and accurate too.
- Design: Two-way bass reflex
- Drive units: 5.25in. Uni-Q Driver Array
- Frequency range (-6dB): 47Hz - 45kHz
- Amplifier requirements: 25 - 100 Watts Per Speaker
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 85dB
- Harmonic distortion: <0.4% 175Hz-20kHz
- Maximum output: 106dB
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (min. 3.2Ω)