ELAC 2060 D Subwoofer (Active) - High Gloss Finish
Condition : Very Good - Some minor marks on top possibly from cleaning
Parallel connection options: Three loudspeaker inputs (e.g. left, right and centre) and simultaneously LFE connection for the surround receiver.
• Continuosly adjustable volume and crossover frequency for a maximum flexibility.
• Phase can be adjusted to compensate phase differences between satellites and subwoofer
• Automatic on/off switch with approx. 15 min switch-off delay
• RCA socket, input for LFE signal (mono)
• High quality gold-plated screw terminals for loudspeaker inputs L / R / C-
• A parametric equalizer, whose frequency and attenuation
can be adjusted via the graphic user interface
2 x 180 mm aluminium sandwich woofers in LLD woofer technology.
Two powerful 250 mm AS woofers in push-push / pull-pull configuration – powered by two powerful ICEpower-Class D power amplifiers with a total peak output of 330 W – provide an enormously expressive, crisp and precise bass sound with a simultaneously very high performance. The complementary arrangement of the drivers ensures that the mechanical impulses that – in a conventional design – are directed to the cabinet, are virtually completely eliminated. Thus the listener’s enjoyment of music is not disturbed by any sound-based cabinet vibrations. Even at high bass levels, a champagne glass placed on the subwoofer remains unmoved.
Dimensions H x W x D 433 x 230 x 300 mm
Gross volume 30 l
Weight 16.5 kg
Type 1-way active, 2 woofers in closed cabinet
Woofers 2x 180 mm AS Cone LLD
Amplifier output (short term) 330 W
Input impedance Line: 35 kOhm, loudspeaker: 220 Ohm floating
Power consumption max. 0.5 W (standby), max. 400 W (full load)
Mains voltages/ fuse 90 ... 240 V~ / 50 ... 60 Hz, Fuse: T 3.15 A L 250 V
Inputs Line: 1x 200 mV (RCA), loudspeaker: 3x 2.5V,1x remote start (3.5 mm phone jack)
Includes: Remote, User Manual, Power Cable