Arcam SA30 Class G Intelligent Integrated Amplifier
The SA30 is an intelligent integrated amplifier offering an impressive 120W of Class G amplification for impeccable sound, control and efficiency. Featuring Dirac Live, the state-of-the-art room correction technology and equipped with eARC support, the SA30 delivers unparalleled performance and sound quality that’s optimized to its surroundings.
The SA30 is designed with all the latest cutting-edge features - Class G is expertly implemented and, the highest resolution of audio support is presented. Simple streaming is available with a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
- Class G amplification for impeccable sound and efficiency
- 120W of power per channel into 8Ω, 220W into 4Ω
- 5 analogue inputs including switchable MM/MC PHONO input
- 4 digital inputs
- 1 ARC input
- Google Cast, AirPlay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Gapless playback
- Roon Ready
- MQA supported -
The SA30 features a full MQA decoder, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording in the highest possible sound quality. At this level of playback you are hearing what was created in the studio – with precise file and platform-specific DAC compensation and management.
- 3 Dirac EQ profiles (input assignable)
- 32-bit DAC,Sabre ESS9038K2M
- Full I/P control including Control4 and Crestron
- Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.002%